Precision Dewatering, LLC, (PDW) offers total turnkey solutions for any size project - anywhere in the country. Our expertise expands beyond the pipeline industry and is adaptable for all construction sectors, natural disasters and beyond.
We design solutions concerning ground and surface water problems while keeping permit, workspace and budget restrictions in mind. Let our team provide you with environmentally-friendly solutions and services to increase efficiency while minimizing lost time and resources.
- Well Points
- Deep Wells
- Water Transfer
- Water Filtration
- Dam & Pumps
- Pump Arounds
- Hydro Test Water Support
- Emergency Services
We Want to Hear From You:
These terms apply to your use of websites provided by Precision Pipeline, LLC (“Precision Pipeline,” “we,” “us,” “our”), a subsidiary of MasTec, Inc. Those websites include our main site (precisionpipelinellc.com) and the following websites for certain of our divisions: pretecdd.com, precisiondewatering.com, and rowdsled.com (collectively, the “Websites”). Separate terms may apply to other websites we provide. We may revise these terms from time to time by updating or revising this posting, with the revised terms taking effect as of the date of its posting. If any portion of these terms is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law to the greatest extent possible and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect. This is the entire agreement between us relating to this subject matter and may not be modified except in writing signed by both parties.
These terms are governed by and will be construed under the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. By using the Websites you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Western District of Wisconsin for the resolution of any disputes arising hereunder.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Precision Pipeline, our parent company MasTec, Inc., and our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, and employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
Occasionally there may be information on the Websites that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update inaccurate information on the Websites at any time without prior notice. We undertake no obligation to update, amend, or clarify information on the Websites, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law.
The availability of the Websites may be interrupted due to technical conditions. Your use and browsing of the Websites is at your risk. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONAL ASPECTS OF THE WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITES IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, THE WEBSITES. We reserve the right to make changes to the Websites at any time without notice.
All materials contained in the Websites are the copyrighted property of Precision Pipeline, MasTec, Inc., or our subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to Precision Pipeline, MasTec, Inc., or our affiliates or licensors. No material from the Websites or any Internet site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us or our affiliates may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.
In addition to any other prohibition set forth in these terms, you are prohibited from using the Websites or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Websites or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Websites or any related website, other websites, or the Internet; or (l) modify or tamper with the Websites in any way. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Websites or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
You may be directed to other websites or sources of information that are beyond our control. We make no representation as to the accuracy or appropriateness of any other website or source of information and are not responsible for the content of any such other website or source. These other websites and sources of information may collect data or solicit personal information and distribute that information. Because these other websites and sources of information operate independently from us, we have no ability to control such collection or sharing of your information. We strongly suggest you review any privacy statements provided by other websites or sources of information you visit.
Precision Pipeline, LLC (“Precision Pipeline,” “we,” “us,” “our”), a subsidiary of MasTec, Inc., is committed to protecting the privacy and personal data it receives from its customers. This Privacy Statement applies to the information we collect in connection with the following websites: precisionpipelinellc.com, pretecdd.com, precisiondewatering.com, and rowdsled.com (collectively, the “Websites”), and describes what information we collect about you, what we do with it, and how you can control your information. By using the Websites, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement, as may be amended from time to time.
What We Collect
We collect information from you and your devices, including “Personal Information” and “Non-Personal Information.” Personal Information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact you. The Websites are provided for general informational purposes, but also include interactive features where you may be asked to provide Personal Information such as first and last name, email address, and phone number. When you interact with us through these features, and through subsequent communications, we may collect Personal Information. By interacting with us you consent to the use of your Personal Information in the ways set out in this Privacy Statement or in other ways communicated to you during your interaction with us.
Non-Personal Information is data that, alone, cannot be used to identify you and includes information about how you access and use the Websites. The Non-Personal Information we collect includes:
- Website browsing information: When you visit any website, including our branded websites, your browser automatically sends certain information such as browser type, browser language preference, operating system, internet service provider, IP address, device identification number, geo-location data, and online browsing data (like date and time of access to our website, referring website address, pages viewed, features used, links clicked, and other actions you take in connection with the website, sometimes referred to as “clickstream data”).
- Tracking information: When you visit our websites, automated collection tools such as “cookies” may gather Non-Personal Information about your visit and your computer.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer that lets us know whether you’ve visited the website before as well as your navigation experience during your visit. Cookies may be used to facilitate your access to our website, enhance and personalize your online experience, and recognize your computer or your device.
Why We Collect Information About You
We collect information about you for the following purposes:
- Administrative purposes, such as to enable you to use the Websites, and to provide related services and care, including responding to your questions, complaints, or comments.
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing and enhancing products, managing communications, determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing, and advertising, performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities, and analyzing and enhancing the Websites).
- Perform data analyses and other processing (including market and consumer research, trend analysis, and financial analysis).
- Protect against, and identify, fraud and other criminal activity or to exercise or defend legal claims.
With Whom Do We Share Information About You?
- Google Analytics. We use Google services, such as Google Analytics, to collect data about traffic across the Websites, including how the Websites are used, time spent on the Websites, and bounce rates. When you visit the Websites, certain information is automatically sent to Google. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and processes data, and how to opt out of Google Analytics, visit How Google uses data when you use our partner's sites or apps.
- Others Working for Us. We may share your information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, including running the Websites. When we contract with these third parties, we do not permit them to use or disclose your information for any purpose other than the work they are doing on our behalf or as required by law. In limited exceptions, we may share your personal information with third parties without an ability to contract how those third parties use the information.
- Other Third Parties. We may share your information with other third parties, such as law enforcement or other government entities: (1) if we believe there has been a violation of our website policies; (2) if we believe that someone may be causing injury to our rights or property, other users, or anyone else; (3) to respond to judicial process or to provide information to law enforcement; or (4) as required by law.
- Corporate restructure. We may transfer information about you in the event of a liquidation, reorganization, merger, consolidation, change of control, asset or stock acquisition/disposition or other corporate combination. Should such an event occur, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure the transferee uses your information in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement.
How you can control your information
Your Browser Settings. Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies or other tracking tools. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to delete existing cookies. Note that if you choose to disable cookies, it is possible that some of our website’s features may not function properly. For more information on deleting or controlling cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Do Not Track Requests. Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals.
Contact Us. If you have any questions or Comments about this Privacy Statement, or you would like us to update information about you, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (715) 874-4510
Notice to California Residents – Your California Privacy Rights
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year for information identifying any third parties with whom we have shared your personal information for their direct marketing purposes. You can also request a description of the categories of personal information disclosed to that third party in the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please send us an at email@example.com or call (715) 874-4510. Indicate that you are a California resident making a “Shine the Light” inquiry.
How We Protect Your Information
We do not sell, lease, or rent information about you to non-affiliated third parties or entities for their marketing purposes.
We recognize the importance of maintaining the security of your information. We have implemented technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, and modification. Unfortunately, guaranteed security does not exist on the Internet or offline. We therefore cannot guarantee that your information will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Links to Third-Party Websites
From time to time, we may provide links to unaffiliated third-party websites. These websites operate independently from us and may have their own privacy statements in place, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not operated by us or on our behalf, we are not responsible for their content or your use of those websites.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be updated periodically and will be posted on our website, indicating when it was last updated. If there are material changes to our Privacy Statement, we will post a prominent notice on our websites and/or provide other notice as required by law. Use of our website following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Privacy Statement then in effect.